Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wendy's first day




Okay so there are two pictures here one is Wendy before we left for school. I don't know how long it will take for her to learn to smile normal, but I sure love it when she make this silly face. The whole time she smiles she says, "Cheeeeese." We don't know what she'll look like when she smiles normal. I'm sure it will be cute though.
The next picture is of the teachers at "My School." That is where I teaching the cooking class. As you can see we have a lot of kids and our meetings are funny because all the moms are running after their children and no one can hear. There are a few teachers that weren't there yet and they have kids as well. We had fun and Wendy loves to be at school with her friends.
Just a little side note I want to mention that today is 911 and it's been 7 years already. If feels like it was yesterday. I will never forget where I was when it happened and I was very happy with the way our leaders handled the situation. God Bless America.

5 comments:

Brooke Woods said...

Lindsey! It's so exciting to have you in the blog world! I have already added you as one of my friends and it will tell me any time you do anything on your blog. It's almost like I'm now your personal stalker. Fun, huh!

Parrott Family said...

Fun blog page!!! YOu have done some cute stuff. I am going to check it all the time so keep it up!! Love ya tons.

The White Family said...

I love your blog, it will be fun to keep up with each other better and the kids love seeing pictures of their cousins. Talk to you soon!

Jared and Niki said...

lins, I dont know what you are talking about...your blog is so CUTE! I love the background. Your pictures are cute, too.

Brig said...

From what I've seen, kids don't learn to smile properly until they're about 9 or 10. And then you've got about 3 years until you can't get them to smile at all.