Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween 2008

I have been so busy lately I haven't had any time to even get on the computer. I really haven't had time to check my e-mail. So here are my Beautiful Halloween pictures.

Anne wanted to be Red from Hood Winked. We love that movie so I was excited about that.

Stephanie was a girl from the 80's. While I was fixing her hair she said. "Mom did you dress this way?" I had to explain that I wasn't that old in the 80's but I remembered people dressing like this. Will was a Scream Ghost or something. It took Wendy a few days to get use to this costume. As you can see in the picture she was not afraid of his costume by the time they trick or treated.
Mary "The Reluctant Witch". She wanted to wear her jeans under her dress. I had to really fight her. But with much coaxing I got her to finally take it all off.

Wendy was just happy to be able to actually wear her dress somewhere besides the house. She got dressed with out me even asking her to.

Another Picture of Stephanie. I made the mistake of calling her Madonna. She doesn't like Madonna very much. So she is just an 80's girl.

5 comments:

The White Family said...

Cute costumes! I've been wondering if you were ever going to post some new pictures, quit being so busy!

Jeri said...

Stephanie looks just like my sister in the 80s. Madonna was her idol then! Things change, but the big hair is forever!

Jared and Niki said...

I love Stephanie's costume! and Lins, I am willing to bet money that you dressed something like that before :)

Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly said...

Cute little kids! I love your blog layout, very cute. P.S. Your husband was being superman at church today, he's a great guy. You have an awesome family. :)

Parrott Family said...

Fun new pictures!!!! I miss being with you all at Halloween. Remember we would go to Versailles every year and go to all the big houses downtown with our little babies. We really wanted the "Good" candy!!! Halloween are just not the same.