Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Will is Another Year.


Will's birthday was Saturday. He was born on Super Bowl Sunday during the halftime show 10 years ago. Everyone was so busy watching that that I didn't get very much attension paid to me. Then once Will came out I was all but forgotten. He looked like a boxer all swollen with his little sock cap on. I never knew then how much of a great kid he was going to be. Everyone always say boys love their mammas. I now know that is true. He is so good to me. He use to give me these hugs when he was a little boy that would almost cruch me. One day I told him that he had to be gentle with me because mommy is a girl and you need to treat girls gentlely. He took that to heart and has been gentle with me ever since. Thank you for being you. I love you.

2 comments:

The Wilson Family said...

Boy he is handsome! Looks just like his dad.

The White Family said...

Happy Birthday Will! I hope it was a good one, wish we were there to give you some birthday hugs! :)