Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New hair cut

Every child cuts their own hair. Some are worse than others. You may be thinking that Wendy's hair doesn't look that bad. Let me assure you it's not, but with the events that came at the same time I learned she cut her hair it made it so much worse...
Saturday night I went out with some friends and when I got home Ken said Wendy fell asleep on the couch and peed. He loves me so much he left it for me. Yeah. So I cleaned it up and of course, Wendy wasn't tire at all so she was still up. I went into say goodnight to her and I saw scissors on her nightstand and thought to myself that I needed to put those things away, but I didn't. I hate it when I do things like that.
About an hour later she was still running around and we told her to get in bed. Things got quiet so we thought she was sleeping. The next morning I had early meetings before church so I didn't get any of the kids up.
Ken got to church on time the kids looked good I was so happy. He did such a good job. Then he broke the news to me. Wendy cut her hair last night. I was upset because she has blonde hair and I love it. Then this Sunday happened to be all about Scouts so all the boys had their scout uniform on except Will. Will was so upset. I won't go on about that, because he would be mad. I'll just say he asked me to go home and get his shirt. I told him no. He was not happy about this answer. Next thing I know Stephanie's nose startes to bleed all over her arms. So I went home and got Will's shirt.
Wendy's hair isn't that bad and it's easy to hide but with everything else that happened that day it we just not a good day to have Wendy cut her hair. I'm ok now and Will said he was sorry for Sunday. So things are good. Bye.

2 comments:

Terah said...

This is funny! At least Wendy didn't cut her bangs like Ella did..when we were all standing there, not watching her. And at least it isn't as short as Macie's was! I can't wait to have a family so my Sunday's can be as chaotic as most people's.

Denisha said...

Luckily Bentley hasn't figured out how to use scissors. Sounds like you had quite the day...I don't know what it is about Sundays but I am always SO drained by the time I get home. Glad everything is going better for you.