Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Freedom!!!

I thought since I haven't blogged in a while I would start with this. What is better that a lazy day at the beach? *** Freedom!! **** Now you have to say it like William Wallace in Braveheart. You know really scream it. FREEDOM!!!!

Having all your kids in school for the first time is NICE. As much as I love them I'm so glad that won't come and tell me one more time, "Mom I'm bored." I started to make them clean every time they said that to me. The last week I've had the cleanest house.

Wendy didn't even look back at me. She ran into her classroom smiling and ready for school. Stephanie whom you see in not in this picture was not ready to have a picture taken. She was still getting ready. But I promise she looked beautiful when she left.

4 comments:

brandon and jenna allen said...

Ha, not blogged in a while suggests 3 or 4 weeks; it's been 6 months for you. Lucky dog, you earned your freedom.

Katrina said...

A long time coming girl! So how did you spend your first day of freedom?

Denisha said...

congrats! your kids are so adorable :)

The White Family said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad to see you blogging!!That is such a momentous occasion, you have to share with everyone for sure! you'll have to let me know what that feels like to have all your kids in school! Four more years...