Saturday, October 4, 2008

Licking the Bowl

I think that I did this right. The 4th picture in my 4th folder is my licking the bowl. Of course you'll notice that will is nowhere near the bowl. He is so anal. He doesn't like to eat after anyone.

So he has his own bowl. You'll also notice Stephanie in this picture below and how she is really enjoying licking her fingers. This must have just been last winter because I cut Mary and Anne's bangs around that time. Mary cut her own hair and Anne well we just can't keep the hair out of her face.

All of my girls enjoyed licking the bowl but no one more than Wendy, or as she calls herself, "Winnie"

2 comments:

Jared and Niki said...

That is so classic! Your house is always so fun! I hope your kids know what an awesome mommy they have!

amaree said...

I can't believe how big your kids are! (and that you have 5!) I found you via Tammy's blog. What a gorgeous family Lindsey! Beautiful, beautiful!