Thursday, October 9, 2008

NEW COLORS? WHY?

Okay so Stephanie is mad because I'm not ready for her to grow up. She is already begging me for a cell phone and tons of other things. She even wants get her own blog. Please everyone tell her that's okay to be 11. I say it to her but she doesn't seem to care. I'm just mom. She doesn't have to be 18 too fast. Anyway so she picked out this background and I don't have to say what I think. Right? Considering that I'm blogging right now to explain why my blog has these colors. I love Black and hot pick but I would never put them on my walls. I LOVE you STEPHANIE!

4 comments:

Nikki A. said...

I feel your pain Lindsey! These tweens we have are so uber silly :) I like your new colors - they're very Stephanie, but also really cute together. Don't worry...it only gets worse, lol :)

Katrina said...

I don't have a tween but know enough of them to feel your pain. If only they realized how good they have it right now! The new colors are fun and very Stephanie.

Jeri said...

Oh, Lindsey! I am living this dream (or nightmare) with you. Why can't they be kids for just a little while longer. I am not ready yet....sigh.

Jared and Niki said...

Steph, I love the bling!